Jacadis is striving to build a team of passionate professionals who value how to teach businesses to manage information risks. Contact us if you are interested in the following opportunities:
Sales Support Administrator
Work alongside the CEO of the company in working with existing customers and potential customers to develop the business. Focus is on sales and marketing tactical activities to generate and qualify leads, and in utilizing Microsoft office technology products to communicate effectively inside and outside of the company.
Bring your work ethic along with the desire to make an immediate impact. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative. This is a part-time, remote position with the flexibility to move to a full-time (commissioned) role based on performance. You’ll see professional development in several dimensions.
Within 1 Month you will:
- Dive right into our training and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect customer and basic qualifying criteria for the product. Absorb tons of details about our product space for a speedy ramp up learning.
- Start jumping on the phone to engage and nurture prospects and leads ultimately leading them to consultative conversations with Jacadis principals, where you’ll help gather qualifying information and support the team through the process.
- Start jumping into our social media and web properties to push and promote campaigns to develop marketing qualified leads.
- Proactively engage CEO to stay up-to-the-minute on what customers are thinking.
- Proactively support CEO in statement of work and sales proposal preparation.
- Learn the sales process and be completely at-home in our CRM environment.
- Learn the contracts required to execute business with the customer.
Within 3 Months in addition to the above, you will:
- Become a tight-knit, well-oiled machine with the CEO where you will provide immediate customer feedback and immediate customer response and administrative support and execution of customer documents.
- Take initiative to help generate and convert marketing efforts into leads, and to move leads through the pipeline to later stages.
- Incredible and remarkable follow-up skills.
- Excellent with technology.
- Maintain a healthy life balance along with your Jacadis responsibility.
- Pleasant communicator, warm, receptive and equally articulate in email and on the phone.
- Team player capable of working closely within small company culture.