As a matter of security principle and practice, Jacadis has long considered tools that provide visibility into your environment critical to your security and compliance management efforts. Qualys, in fact, has been our partner for nearly a decade.
The QualysGuard Security and Compliance Suite eliminates network auditing and compliance inefficiencies by leveraging your organization’s core IT security information. With QualysGuard, groups in larger businesses with different responsibilities can utilize similar information for their specific needs. Smaller businesses can right size their vulnerability management and compliance self-assessment needs the same suite.
Based on your company’s security and compliance needs with Qualys your businesses can:
- Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best practices frameworks.
- Discover and catalogue all assets, no matter where they reside, inside the enterprise, on the perimeter or in the cloud.
- Automate ongoing security assessments for your IT systems and web applications.
- Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
- Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console-saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
- Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
Qualys provides the security and business community with a suite of free tools. Use them to introduce the Qualys toolset into your security program.
- FreeScan — Scan your network for Security Vulnerabilities and Malware.
- BrowserCheck — Ensure your browsers and plug-ins are up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- BrowserCheck Business Edition — Measure browser security across your organization.
- Malware Detection – Scan your web sites, for malware infections and threats.
- SSL Labs – Perform a deep analysis of the configuration of your SSL web server.
- Blind Elephant – Identify application and plugin versions via static files.
Automated, turnkey solution to achieve PCI compliance and auto submit certification status directly to your acquiring bank.