Who Is It For?
TraceCSO puts enterprise-class IT GRC management within the reach of all organizations – especially small and medium enterprises that may not have the benefit of a Chief Security Officer or a dedicated IT security team. Organizations of any size, industry or security skill set that need to protect confidential information
How Does It Change the IT GRC Game?
- It introduces automated information security management and compliance, with built-in expertise and best practices that eliminate guesswork, as well as the need for internal security specialists.
- It delivers a dramatic 80% savings. A simple year-to-year browser-based subscription model makes TraceCSO dramatically more affordable than the installed cost of comparable point solutions.
- It enables rapid deployment. TraceCSO can be up and running in a matter of days, without any business disruption – compared to conventional solutions that often require deployment schedules exceeding 12 months.
- It accommodates on-going change. It’s a true long-term solution, thanks to a flexible architecture, extensive compliance database, and integration with TraceSecurity professional services and consulting.
How Does it Work?
- With real-time and role-based access, TraceCSO automates the management of risk-based security. Essentially, it streamlines data protection and compliance functions – including the oversight role of the Chief Security Officer – by combining six key elements:
- A complete, integrated suite of IT GRC management functions including Risk, Compliance, Policy, Training, Audit, Vendor, Incident Response, BIA/BCP, Vulnerability Management and Process. Not only does the seamless integration of these functions alleviate the added expense and administrative burden of dealing with disparate point solutions, it also improves overall performance and reliability – because the applications are designed to work together.
- Guaranteed currency with all global standards and regulatory mandates by linking to the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) – which stays up to date with every IT-security-related mandate in the world and includes more than 60,000 citations and regulations from hundreds of authorities.
- User interface for easy management and comprehensive reporting. This easy-to-read dashboard provides access to over 30 discrete reports covering every functional areas, and a variety of wizards and step-by step guides facilitate an intuitive setup process and easy ongoing management.
- Built-in integration and support services. TraceSecurity’s world-class security expertise is part of the complete TraceCSO solution and is applied at multiple levels: configuration and deployment, product support and baseline consulting.
- The availability of optional professional services and strategic consulting. The full portfolio includes risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, IT audit, and much more.
- Affordable, scalable cloud-based delivery. A simple yearly subscription delivers the full-force of a complete, always current, enterprise-class solution – without the need for capital investment or additional personnel.